Phang Nga Bay private speedboat tour
"We had a party of 10, so decided to do a private speedboat charter to Phang Nga Bay and the surrounding Islands. It was a memorable day, thanks to our wonderful crew and the ability to personalize the trip. We had five stops in all, a private beach with cave all to ourselves for lunch, the food was fantastic. We managed to do both a cave tour and snorkeling in the afternoon. The boat was very comfortable and the crew couldn't do enough for us all day. Giles met us at the pier at the end of the day to welcome us back which was a nice touch. We would highly recommend this company if you want a great day out on the water in Phuket."
Jackie & Kevin Coleman
Description of our tour...
‘The Gem of Southern Thailand’; soaring Limestone cliffs dripping with ancient stalactites and ‘Jurassic’ style scenery, give this wonderful destination a lost in time mystical feel.
Soak up the striking scenery and enjoy exploring the labyrinth of small coves, hongs and caves this truly ‘one off’ cluster of Islands has to offer.
After a delicious lunch at a location of your choice we continue to cruise through the bay showing you hidden treasures along the way. Sea kayaking through the lagoons and caves within this seascape comes highly recommend!
Finish your day cooling off and relaxing in the crystal clear waters off Rang or Naka Island after a memorable days cruising up in Phang-Nga Bay.
• Transfer from your Hotel 8.15am
• Departure 9.00am
• Arrive at Koh Rang or Koh Naka 9.30am
• Free swimming , relaxing or Koh Khai or Koh Maiton (for snorkeling) 9.30am - 10.15am
• Cruise into Phang-Nga arriving - 10.45am
• Sightseeing around Koh Panak , Emerald Cave 10.45am - 12.00pm
• Gourmet picnic lunch on a quiet beach 12.00pm - 1.30pm
• Sightseeing around Koh Hong (optional sea kayaking), sightseeing around Koh Panyee and James Bond Island 1.30pm – 3.30pm
• Cruise back to Phuket arriving approximately 4.30pm
• Transfer back to your Hotel
Our Guests' safety and comfort are our priority.
For this reason charter itineraries may be adjusted according to the sea and weather conditions.
• Hotel transfers (small additional transfer fee from some areas)
• Soft drinks, mineral water and seasonal fruit platter
• Experienced Western Guide
• Good quality snorkeling gear (mask,snorkel & fins)
• Accident Insurance
You are very welcome to bring your own beer and wine onboard (no corkage fee). We have a cooler on the boat and can supply glasses and a bottle opener free of charge.
Gourmet picnic lunch:
250 Baht/Guest (children aged 4-11 years old)
Smoked Salmon plate
Mixed cold cuts plate
Green Garden/Greek salad
Mixed cheese plate
Mixed Sushi plate
Thai fried rice
Freshly baked bread
Sea Kayaking in the Bay :
500 Baht/Kayak (each Kayak can take up to 2 Guests)
Lunch at a restaurant:
Guests pay directly to the restaurant
National park entrance fee :
150 Baht/Child (4-11 years old)
A maximum of 17 Guests on board the boat on a day charter
Tailor made private speed boat hire Phuket to Phang Nga Bay.