Koh Hong, Krabi & Phang Nga Bay private speedboat tour
"5 Star recommendation ….so good we chartered the boat 3 times. After being bombarded with boat charter websites on the internet - we were lucky enough to come across the phuket-charters.com . They are undoubtedly the best boat charter company we have found in Thailand. Giles and his team are passionate about what they do and this shined through onto our whole charter experience with them. "
Adrian Winters & Family
Description of our tour...
Treat yourself to some of the very best scenery anywhere in the world. Combining Phang Nga Bay and Krabi Koh Hong together allows you to enjoy many areas without large quantities of tourists. Beaches, caves, kayaking, swimming, all combine to create a memorable day.
• Transfer from your Hotel 8.15am
• Departure 9am
• Arrive at Koh Hong 10.15am
• Swimming, relaxing (optional sea kayaking) 10.15am - 11.45am
• Cruise to Koh Kudu, arrive 12.15pm
• Gourmet picnic lunch on a quiet beach or on the boat or lunch at a restaurant 12.15pm - 1.45pm
• Cruise to Phang Nga Bay, arrive 2.15pm
• Sightseeing around Koh Panok, James Bond island & Mangroves 2.15pm - 4pm
• Cruise back to Phuket arriving approximately 5pm
• Transfer back to your Hotel
Our Guests' safety and comfort are our priority.
For this reason charter itineraries may be adjusted according to the sea and weather conditions.
• Hotel transfers (small additional transfer fee from some areas)
• Soft drinks, mineral water and seasonal fruit platter
• Experienced Western Guide
• Good quality snorkeling gear (mask,snorkel & fins)
• Accident Insurance
You are very welcome to bring your own beer and wine onboard (no corkage fee). We have a cooler on the boat and can supply glasses and a bottle opener free of charge.
Gourmet picnic lunch:
250 Baht/Guest (children aged 4-11 years old)
Smoked Salmon plate
Mixed cold cuts plate
Green Garden/Greek salad
Mixed cheese plate
Mixed Sushi plate
Thai fried rice
Freshly baked bread
Sea Kayaking in the Bay :
500 Baht/Kayak (each Kayak can take up to 2 Guests)
Lunch at a restaurant:
Guests pay directly to the restaurant
National park entrance fee :
150 Baht/Child (4-11 years old)
A maximum of 17 Guests on board the boat on a day charter
Tailor made speed boat charters and cruises to Koh Hong and Krabi.